Eric Brooks, Web & Graphic Design in Lancaster, PA
Welcome To My Website...
EricBrooks.Com, home of free fonts and other downloads, rants, web and graphic design, and all sorts of fun. The only thing missing is you!
- [#Graphics #Tutorial] Create a Haunted Cliff-side Castle With #Photoshop
- February 1st, 2017
- [Design] Level Up Your CSS Skills With These 20 Pro #CSS Tips
- January 31st, 2017
- [#Design] Illustrator's Other Drawing Modes
- January 30th, 2017
3D & Animation
- The Line of Duty (Redux)
- January 26th, 2017
- #SuicideSquad Harley Lovefest 1: Harley Quinn Story Pack
- January 24th, 2017
- 1970's Batman vs. Man-Bat
- January 22nd, 2017
- WHUZZUP! » [Graphics Tutorial] 3D Chipped, Painted Wood Text Effect Use some textures and a couple of different 3D material and light settings, as well as adjustment layers, to create a realistic chipped, painted wood text effect. Check out the tutorial on design.tutsplus.com.