Eric Brooks, Web & Graphic Design in Lancaster, PA
Welcome To My Website...
EricBrooks.Com, home of free fonts and other downloads, rants, web and graphic design, and all sorts of fun. The only thing missing is you!
- [#Graphics #Tutorial] Using #Lightroom to Enhance Your #Photography Style
- March 26th, 2017
- March 25th, 2017
- [#Design] Using Color #Fonts in #Photoshop with #Fontself
- March 24th, 2017
3D & Animation
- The Line of Duty (Redux)
- January 26th, 2017
- #SuicideSquad Harley Lovefest 1: Harley Quinn Story Pack
- January 24th, 2017
- 1970's Batman vs. Man-Bat
- January 22nd, 2017
- WHUZZUP! » [Graphics Tutorial] How to Lighten Shadows in Photoshop Without Using Curves While a lot of Photoshop users head straight for the curves adjustment tool for balancing tones in post-production, there is a better way.