01. Your ideal theoretical candidate. (100%) *
* Who is “Your ideal theoretical candidate”? This candidate adamantly endorses all of your political views. The problem is that they may not exist, unless you write-in your own name on your ballot. (Hmm… I just may do that!)
02. Dean, Gov. Howard, VT – Democrat (76%)
03. Clark, Retired General Wesley K., AR – Democrat (72%)
04. Kucinich, Rep. Dennis, OH – Democrat (66%)
05. Socialist Candidate (57%)
06. Edwards, Senator John, NC – Democrat (56%)
07. Green Party Candidate (52%)
08. Sharpton, Reverend Al – Democrat (49%)
09. LaRouche, Lyndon H. Jr. – Democrat (48%)
10. Gephardt, Rep. Dick, MO – Democrat (48%)
11. Kerry, Senator John, MA – Democrat (42%)
12. Lieberman, Senator Joe, CT – Democrat (41%)
13. Libertarian Candidate (40%)
14. Moseley-Braun, Former Senator Carol, IL – Democrat (38%)
15. Bush, President George W. – Republican (28%)
16. Hagelin, Dr. John – Natural Law (18%)
17. Phillips, Howard – Constitution (13%)
Interesting how Gov. Howard Dean tops the list
(Well, just below “Eric Brooks – Problem Adult Party write-in candidate”).
While reading up on Dean, he is in no way, shape or form a liberal (Hate liberals! Eat liberals! Yum! Ever since Blogshares, screw you all!). He is very much a middle of the road centrist much like my choice in 2000, Senator John McCain.
I’ve had my eye on General Clark too. I think we need a military dude running the show in the next four years. This will make Osama and Saddam shit their pants… as you recall from Kosovo, Clark got his man.
But damn… Reverend Al at #8??? WTF?
Hellooooo! I was in New York for his Tawana Brawley freakshow (not to mention all his other antics). So help me God, if my hand slips and pulls his name by accident… I WILL CHEW MY ARM OFF!
Of course, as a registered “independent”, I will have to sit it out until November, as I can’t vote in primaries.
I guess I’m not as “independent” as I thought.
Who made that screwy rule up, anyway?