First of all, “The pierced one” (Kat) would like to spread the word that “My Single Mom Life” has moved. Make a note.
If you use blogroll you can make changes by clicking this link.
(*Nifty little script I swiped FROM Deb. SMOOCH!*)
Anyway, I was inspired by after a quick emergency trip to work, and saw Dave Barry’s The Year In Review…
So aside FROM my end-of-the-year post, I was thinking about a collaborative effort, and make a .PDF document out of it? What do you think?
- So far I’m covering: (And collaborations are MORE than welcome)
- The Year of Hormonal Bitch and Raising Hell.
- Unholy Alliances.
- Hoopty: Rise and Fall of the president of the interneck.
- BlogCon 2002.
- KARE’S NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU. REALLY.*
- Davezilla -vs- MegaConglomerate
- America, You will be rounded up and shot
- Boobies, Blog-a-thons, and other great causes
- Inside L.A. County Jail
- Wil Wheaton (insert gagging sounds here)
- Z-List: a moment of silence for an awesome concept
- Zeldman Orange™ no more
- Chris Powers: The Spy who stalked me
- Blogger Snowball Fight
Collaborations are not only welcome…. but sorely needed! I’ll be scouring blogs for end of the Year posts, for more things I’m sure I missed (I’m not omnipotent anymore folks.). Just email me at my top-secret email or use my Yahoo address in the buttons on the top right.
* Oh… and any harrassing emails telling me NOT to write something (or else), will result in that entry BOLDED AND DOUBLE SIZED.
I already have a surprise sponsor, whose site is launching in early January…. more sponsors are welcome (details to follow).
anybody wanna be nice and help? I have taken the liberty of HIJACKING the Flame Emporium and started a new discussion thread about it.
(You need to sign up and join. We don’t just let *anyone* in ya know.)
***Edited to Add: ****
Michele is also compiling a list for Required Reading of 2002, and the Ten Most Intriguing Bloggers of 2002. I will of course ask her permission to add this in the project. And take it, regardless of her answer.
Everyone needs to get off my case for my picks… I was only allowed 10, okay? I love you all…. now back off!