From Tutorial Lounge » How to Give Your Social or Networking Events a Personalized Touch:
Whether you are planning a social event for a personal affair, a charitable organization or your business, you may have a desire to give the event a personalized touch. You can spend a considerable amount of time and effort searching for the right theme for your event, buying party décor and making other preparations, but […]
From Tutorial Lounge –Learn how-to be Productive Pinterest for Designers and Photographers:
Pinterest is getting great remarks from its users due its great offerings and other things. In fact, this is providing guilty pleasure to the users. If you are still unaware with the majestic performance of the Pinterest, then start using it and increase your business productivity. This is a place where you can save your all images from all over the web and manage them by boards. This platform seems like your own desktop where you can check new outfits, select furnishing for your future dream house, drooling over-tasty-looking food, you will find this helpful for your work. This is very helpful for Designers and Photographers:
From Tutorial Lounge –Easily Produce Traffic for your Blog:
In this age of technology there are almost everything is changed because, now people are more advanced than before and their way of thought is also altered. We can see lots of encouraging changing around us like, now we are able to spend life with full of easiness and pleasure, if you are a professional in any field you can also earn a suitable amount every month. Even lots of people are able to earn a suitable amount to sit at their home to get the clients from the social media, here I'd like to say that social media is also a way of earning if we use it in a reasonable way. However now we have a pretty easy life as compare to the ancient people, the life of the ancient people was full of struggles. Now there are lots of things around us like you can see Android, it's an operating system and it's also running in lots of devices inn well manners. As I have told you above that now people of this era have lots of techniques to earn the money, blogging is also one of them. Most of the people are inclined towards the blogging, basically a blog is a platform where you can share your personal information and ideas about anything according to the subject matter of your blog. The content of your blog is the most important thing and it's also a main reason to get the success among all other blogs. Now in the field of blogging there is lots of competition because there are lots of blogs already exist in the vast world of internet, every bloggers wants to get the maximum traffic, now it's pretty easy for you. I am also working as a blogger and today I am going to share with you my personal thoughts with you about to get the traffic. If you'll follow the below rules as a blogger you'll definitely get the success, easily but you just need to perform like a professional, it's my personal faith that if you are professional in your field you'll not face failure…
Phrases I wish would Die is trending on Twitter today.
- ‘Eric, your child support check bounced again’
- “Just Sayin'” is Passive Aggressive for “Please don’t hit me for my obnoxious remark”. I hate that one too.
- “LULZ”, “Awesome Sauce”, “Social Media”… anything taken from 4Chan by the uncool kids, and run to the ground…
I advise this stuff all the time to clients and to people who ask me how I built a following so fast.
*Promote others and talk less about yourself.*
Sometimes you get more out of giving to the community, than you do taking and expecting.
8 Tips To Building Quality Twitter Followers
People are spending more time on social sites than search engines. Here are 8 tips and tricks to build your People are spending more time on social sites than search engines. Here are 8 tips and tricks to build your following on Twitter.
Someone else’s lifestyle is no threat to my Manhood. Unfortunately, that is the source of the bullying in schools. #SpiritDay
Wear Purple on October 20 for Spirit Day #SpiritDay | GLAAD
Millions of Americans wear purple on Spirit Day as a sign of support for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) youth and to speak out against bullying. Spirit Day was started in 2010 by teenager Brittany McMillan as a response to the young people who had taken their own lives…
I used to believe that people online wanted to be seen and their works appreciated.
But seeing there are people still blogging on MySpace, I was so wrong. 😀
Some things I have learned in my time on Twitter that are very effective in building a following and becoming an influencer…
- Rule of 3: When you’re mentioned, a person clicks your name, and sees your last 3 tweets. Make at least one of them interesting.
- Are you following a lot of people? Make a list of the people you are REALLY close to here, & tune the rest of the noise out.
- Charlie Sheen, Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj can skip this one: Unless you are a major, well-known celebrity, there is no excuse for not following people back. I use Tweepi to keep track of who is following, and reciprocate. Unless you are incredibly engaging, and liked, people WILL drop you if you aren’t returning the favor. It causes hard feelings. Who are you trying to impress anyway?
- A well-placed hashtag will pick up the attention of targeted followers and newsbots. I have found #TeamFollowBack to be very effective for new followers, and #photoshop, and #jquery lands me in auto generated e-zines all the time. Some unique hashtag like #TeamEric… well, not so much. 😀
- You guys, trying to look like “influencers” by unfollowing half your friends… well, look like a douche to everyone. KNOCK IT OFF.
More as I think of them…
‘Cheerleader Randi’ – On display now in my Facebook Gallery: http://t.co/3ZymfgM
Nothing makes the offices in CyberTown happy at 9 O’Clock in the morning like a good cheer.
Oh, and she’s also on Twitter too.
Randi, my 3D Vixen Spokesmodel, now on display in my Facebook Gallery: http://t.co/AA3qgBm
Website Spokesmodel for EricBrooks.Com and 3D digital hottie and smartass. ?
Oh, and she’s also on Twitter too.