“…hopelessly in love with Eric (though goodness knows why, I mean, been there, done that, and well, let’s just call it performance anxiety shall we). ”
Hah hahahahaha!!!! Oh man I feel sorry for that poor g…
- John called me an “idiot” privately (and asshole publicly, and repeatedly… but with a lot of love) for the “delinking threat”
- Batgrl and I argued for days over it
- Daphne said said I was “being petty”
- Solonor and Robyn only did that spectacular demonstration in support of Maria
- Poor confused Lisa wants to know if “Redneck” is considered a race (and do I hate “their kind” too?)…
- Now this FROM Faith???? YEESH!!!!
Lackies and flunkies that delisted because I told them to: 0
Minions and Blind Loyalists who supported my idiotic remark: 0
Friends who put me in my place: I lost count. Honest.
EricBrooks.Com® – Either surrounded by friends that think for themselves, and are more than happy to put a foot up my ass when I’m dead wrong…
…Or I’m surrounded by “Blindly loyal” flunkies in dire need of seeeeerious disciplinary action for thier recent treasonous actions against thier Ruthless Overlord™, or something…
You tell me which scenario sounds about right.
PS: Anyone else who wishes to beat on that poor dead horsie… he’s REALLY dead, stuffed, and sitting next to fucking “Trigger” in Roy Roger’s empty-ass house…
… guarded by PETA (even though he’s REALLY dead, it’s STILL animal abuse, ok?). What was that story about those Japanese soldiers in the jungle that didn’t know WWII was over? How did that go again??? uhm, point is, nobody cares anymore, ok?