- Trivial Pursuit 1.0 – Weblog Edition – From the brilliant minds of Erratic and Diz comes this contest… 22 of the cool kids on the web contributed a little known fact about them. You match the name with the quote.
The winner with the closest answer gets a $22 gift certificate for Amazon.Com.
(I am *DYING* to find out who was “Cuffed & Stuffed in front of TV cameras”)
- Alan “The Head Lemur” Herrell Reviews Zeldman’s “Taking Your Talent To The Web”
- Randy did it. Redgie did it…My Inner Rock Star is…. ERIC BROOKS Aaaaallllright!!!!
Alright…. I confess:
I DIDN’T TAKE THE TEST!!!!
It wasn’t going to tell me that it’s my life-long idol Barry Gibb …so what the hell was the Point???
- Programmer for Hire MetaFilter Guru, Matt Haughey is looking for work in the Bay Area. Man, if he can design a universal program for the Ottaway Paper sites, I’d recommend him in a heartbeat! We’re all currently looking at a new program that will convert Quark documents into XML… the possibilies would be endless.
- Kare is coming back with a new site… I’ll keep you posted….
- I am seriously out of server space! (That’s why the Search Engine is FUBAR) A recent business proposition may lead me to make a serious move… details to follow.