…But as a born and bred New Yorker, gotta show my team spirit for my home team…
Not enough? I HATE TED TURNER’S FUCKING GUTS!!!! I was up for a job at Turner Broadcasting in 1992…didn’t get the job. No reason in particular…except that they’re assholes!
Still not enough?
For every man & woman who sacrificed their life 30 years ago…I give you…Hanoi Jane a/k/a MRS Ted Turner…
Websites #29 and 30…www.meyermodular.com and www.reishomes.com, respectively. Two more spin-off sites from Gresser Realty (remember #27…www.meyerauctioneering.com?)
EG2 Fonts is #1 at Search-4-Free’s Fonts section…THANK YOU! (and that glitch that knocked their servers off over the weekend…the must be on ICOM too. We all went out over the weekend….)
Just got an E-Mail from Claes Kallarsson, of Fuel Fonts that the following fonts are no longer allowed for re-distribution:
||Flip Flop Royal
|Cherub Small Caps
||King Anakin 2
||Veruca (alt. Veruca Black)
Effective immediately, your CyberPal is removing all of these fonts from EG2 Fonts as Claes is a pretty nice person, whose work I respect….
You can go to Fuel Fonts and get them there.
Website # 28, Terry’s Gifts.com officially launched at 5:40 AM….get some great giftware there.
I’m going to bed…NITEY NITE!
Amazing, I’ve had Photoshop for over two years and didn’t realize it had such cool capabilities. I may stop endorsing Paint Shop Pro if this keeps up…
- Still plugging away at the mysterious website # 25…
- Was just approved to go ahead and launch Terry’s Gifts, who is now labeled as website #28
- Website #27….Meyer Auctioneering launched tonite…had to give it some finishing touches…
And you’re probably sitting in a chatroom “cyber-cheating” on your spouse, right?
It’s the kind of day to be tucked in your bed reading comic books.
Finished Site #26 yesterday…doing the paperwork and the bills. Sent out WHUZZUPDATE. Refreshed this page…so what’s new with you?
Charles “Spanky” Brooks
1996 – 1999
After years of seizures, brought on by temperance shots as a puppy, the Brooks family loses one of our own today…leaving behind 5 broken hearted children.
He was originally named “Charlie” when we
got him at North Shore Animal League, but it was later changed to “Spanky” because, well, he was “Spanky”!
The burial was today at 2:15 PM. Yours truly, Cerberus, Fidget and Dot-Com were there to say goodbye to our friend. The news was broken to the children when they came home that evening.
He never made the papers for anything heroic, he never won any awards at shows…
…But that didn’t mean Spanky didn’t touch a lot of peoples lives and will be missed terribly.
The chilling sound of all of the neighborhood dogs
howling will continue throughout the night….
Before website #25 takes a good two months out of me…I’m putting the wraps on all loose ends here.
- Updated Gresser Realty’s Residential Listings.
- Updated Meyer Auctioneering’s page (soon to be it’s own website!)
- Added Lou Bega’s “Mambo #5” as music in the Card Shop.
- I promised the Brooks Kidz “Comet Cursors” (but didn’t feel like paying a fortune for the registration key), so I did the next best thing…Personally, I am SICK of that trailing cursor script( it’s almost as played out as that damn dancing baby!), but I think we can all agree that it belongs on a kids page…
I was just honored with a new award.
I got this from my cyberpal, Amanda Formaro.
She has a site called The Family Corner. A great resource for parents, kids…stuff like that.
Go check it out. I’ll wait….