Today on Twitter, the trending topic was RelationshipTip101. With such sage advice like “Nevah cheat on yo girl!” and “Never start one, it will only break ur heart 🙁“, I felt compelled to depart with some of my wisdom to help these young, misguided kids.
… and not because I am a shameless attention whore looking to get noticed on Twitter. Nope. Not ME!
- When I borrow money, and giggle when you ask “when am I getting it back?”, it was probably just a tickle in my throat.
- When I tell you I love you, and you hear a woman in the background. It’s prolly just the maid in this motel. Honest!
- If a MAN ever hurts you or cheats on you, ask yourself “Did I burn the roast again? Did I say ‘no’ to sex recently?”
- It is NEVER a good idea to invite your wife and your girlfriend to the same awards ceremony.
- If your best friend is prone to violence, making moves on his mom is probably a very bad idea.
- If you catch your man kissing another girl on the couch… Wait. What were you doing out of the kitchen, anyway?!?!!?
- Your BF’s previous occupation was “Suicide Bomber”, and you are now realizing he has “Commitment Issues”… O RLY?
I hope this helped someone out there… 😀