- Today makes the second day that the Tribe called Brooks have been stranded out here in Stroudsburg (we’re all staying at a hotel near the Pocono Record). The transmission blew on the van, and we have no way home (or I have no way to work, take your pick).
- Much to the disappointment of a well-known designer’s husband, the newly-designed Pocono Record site is up. Despite the overwhelming positive response from readers, my site, and a ton of marketing tests, this individual decided that he needed to write a few emails and tear a new asshole in me for my self praise….
- So let’s recap:
- It’s been an unbelievably shitty week, with things going wrong , from the car… to almost a thousand dollars missing from our income taxes…. with no explanation.
- I’ve been here less than a month, and have done what no other webmaster has been able to do since 1998…
- Fought like hell with several departments to get the news on the front page (in case you forgot what the original site looked like.)
- I am on my 15th hour here, working out all the bugs, programming glitches, and potential dead links….
- And some jerk (who I had originally thought was one of that well-known web designer’s kids… with the way he was ranting like a little brat!), thinks I need to be taken down a few pegs…..
- So you’ll have to FUCKING EXCUSE ME IF I FEEL THE NEED TO PAT MYSELF ON THE BACK FOR ALL MY HARD WORK.