Read more of my obnoxious statuses by following me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/EricBrooksCom
– Oh it gets better and better with Mr. Creepy Liver Guy. Recorded phone threats now. LULZ! http://lnk.ms/BLXX1
has to admit the one thing I miss about the Poconos is we’d be at Fernwood, taking in the fireworks and a concert right now.
– Since I have a soft spot for nurses (and people that actually read my blog before they promote stuff), help Dolly out… http://lnk.ms/8vMKk
Hooray!!!! Suzie has solved all of MySpace’s ills with just one blog. Now off to solve the BP Oil crisis, girl! UP! UP!… http://lnk.ms/BN16R
– Someone had the AUDACITY to call me a ‘pretentious pr!ck’ today. I almost choked on my latte.
– Since I have exceeded my comment limit here again, the least I can do is pimp out this fine rant. http://lnk.ms/BNMDH
– Anyone want a dog? CHEAP? Willing to go to a good Chinese Restaurant.
– If you are raising a little man at home… this blog comes highly recommended. http://lnk.ms/BNH1b
– Just a friendly reminder: Not everyone in the U.K. is creepy and psychotic. http://lnk.ms/94Nfy
– OK well you guys know I close off comments the day after my blog ranks, so get your smartass remarks in while you can! http://lnk.ms/92QhG
Pics of Stacey in a see-thru night gown… see it before it’s deleted! http://lnk.ms/BSFZC
– I know this kid. Believe me, I’m not surprised. Neither is anyone else from Stroudsburg… http://lnk.ms/BVB3H
– Reading all my daughters’ statuses objecting to how their boyfriends will be interrogated and asked if they are killers from now on.
– I lol’d! http://lnk.ms/97qx4
– HAHAHA!!!! Johnny K cracks me up every time!!! http://lnk.ms/BVnnH
sees all these fake “i love you”s and floaty hearts around here and wishes myspace would make a “stab u in the eye with a pencil” emoticon.
is making new emoticons for MySpace. Here is a fork for Michelle.
– I haven’t read this yet (found it via a friend on Facebook), but it may be useful to some of you guys. http://lnk.ms/BWpNx
– Classic!!!! Haiti still hates us for making fun of them in their darkest hour! SWEEEET! http://lnk.ms/BXBts
– Come for the painting… stay for the music! http://lnk.ms/43zfZ
– Mel Gibson said he’s sorry. Now leave him the F**K alone. http://lnk.ms/9BwsN
– Good stuff. http://lnk.ms/BYW6v
– For Retro Eric <3 http://lnk.ms/5f054
– NKOTB vs. Menudo…. DEATHMATCH! PLACE YOUR BETS! http://lnk.ms/0HYV8
– Vote every day. Jen Crowley wants to win this. I will be re-linking this a few times so, don’t bother commenting here. http://lnk.ms/BXgCl
– A little light reading on a Sunday morning. Enjoy! http://lnk.ms/BZ4fq
Powered by Twitter Tools