Best VS Code Extension EVER!!
Published: Dec 30, 2022
Become A VS Code SuperHero Today: https://vsCodeHero.com
Join my Discord developer community: https://discord.gg/A9CnsVzzkZ
Have you ever tried to change a word everywhere in VS Code that has multiple case variations?
Some are lowercase, some use camel case, and some are all uppercase. It’s a nightmare!
The VS Code extension Multiple cursor case preserve makes it easy!
Let’s say I want to change all of these variables from customer to client.
After you’ve installed the extension, put your cursor on the word you want to change and press Ctrl+Shift+L to select all occurrences of the word.
And just rename it! It will preserve the case of each selection.
Tools I use:
- codeSTACKr VS Code Theme: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/…
- STACKr Code Font (Exclusive to my VS Code Course – https://vsCodeHero.com)
- SuperHero Extension Pack: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/…
- PayPal: https://paypal.me/codeSTACKr
- Playlist: Web Development For Beginners – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez4yH…
Connect With codeSTACKr:
- Website: https://www.codestackr.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/codeSTACKr
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/codeSTACKr
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/codeSTACKr