Build a Webshop – Angular, Node.js, TypeScript, Stripe
Published: Oct 11, 2022
Build a Webshop! In this tutorial, we are going to build a webshop or e-commerce store using Angular/TypeScript, Express.js, and Stripe.
We are gonna learn how to use Angular material and Tailwind to structure our UI and how to integrate store API into our app.
Also at the end, we will build a checkout, and we are gonna integrate Stripe so that we can process payments.
Slobodan Gajic created this course. Check out his channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/CodewithSloba
- Code: https://github.com/bobangajicsm/E-Commerce-Store
- Fake store API: https://fakestoreapi.com/
- Stripe: https://stripe.com/
- Prebuilt checkout page: https://stripe.com/docs/checkout/quickstart
- Stripe Shipping Code: https://stripe.com/docs/payments/checkout/shipping
- (0:00:00) Intro
- (0:01:01) Installing dependencies and project setup
- (0:18:11) Building home page
- (1:27:11) Building cart page
- (1:58:26) Implementing Cart logic
- (2:48:08) Implementing Store API
- (3:16:06) Stripe payment implementation
Learn to code for free and get a developer job: https://www.freecodecamp.org
Read hundreds of articles on programming: https://freecodecamp.org/news