NoSQL Database Tutorial – Full Course for Beginners
Published: Nov 29, 2021
In this NoSQL course, Ania Kubow will be demystifying what NoSQL is, clarify the difference between SQL and NoSQL, as well as going into a deep dive of the 4 main types of NoSQL Databases. With each dive we will be approaching each learning as an ‘explanation’, ‘example’ and ‘exercise’. So the 3 E’s, in order to fully grasp the topic we are discussing.
We will finish off with 2 projects for using NoSQL databases as well as guidance on where to go next.
Thanks to DataStax for providing a grant that made this course possible.
Register for a free Astra DB account to use for this tutorial: https://astra.datastax.com/register/v…
Ania Kubow’s channel: @aniakubow
Intro to NoSQL Course from DataStax: Video
- (0:00:00) Introduction
- (0:01:18) What is NoSQL?
- (0:04:33) Why use noSQL?
- (0:06:26) SQL vs NoSQL
- (0:09:00) Setting Up
- (0:13:44) Tabular Type
- (0:37:28) Document Type
- (0:59:22) Key-value Type
- (01:11:48) Graph Type
- (01:22:22) Multi-model Type explained
- (1:23:52) Project 1
- (2:19:36) Project 2
- (2:53:51) Where to go next
- DataStax Astra DB: https://www.datastax.com/
- DataStax Enterprise Graph: https://www.datastax.com/products/dat…
- HTTP Status Dogs: https://httpstatusdogs.com/
- Graph Database Demo: https://github.com/datastaxdevs/works…
- Project 1: https://github.com/kubowania/burger-app
- Project 2: https://github.com/kubowania/hotel-app
- Tik Tok Clone using Document SDK: I built a Tik Tok…
- Netflix Clone with GQL Pagination: Let’s code a Netf…
- GraphQL Federation Crypto App: Learn GraphQL Fed…
Learn to code for free and get a developer job: https://www.freecodecamp.org
Read hundreds of articles on programming: https://freecodecamp.org/news
And subscribe for new videos on technology every day: https://youtube.com/subscription_cent…