Harnessing the Power of AI Art
By School of Motion
Published: Sep 14, 2022
CHECK THE ARTICLE FOR EVEN MORE INFORMATION: https://som.bz/3LjlKmU
AI art programs such as Midjourney and Dall-E sure are impressive, but how do they really work? What do you need to know to get the most out of them, and how can they be used by artists, animators, and designers?
Freelance futurist and Motion Designer extraordinaire John LePore dives deep into this incredible digital revolution.
Check out this Midjourney Documentation for More Tips!
- 00:00 – Intro
- 01:02 – What is AI Art?
- 01:47 – How Does AI Work?
- 05:01 – AI Art Tools
- 06:20 – Creating Art With Midjourney
- 15:03 – Is AI Art Ethical?
- 16:40 – How Do You Use AI Art in Your Workflow?
- 18:32 – What Is the Future of AI Tools?
FREE 10-DAY INTRO COURSE
The Path to MoGraph | https://som.bz/2VNHb7D
FOLLOW FOR MORE LEARNZ
- Website | https://som.bz/2VMjr3N
- Podcast | https://som.bz/3czNeCP
- Facebook | https://som.bz/3cF3SBh
- Twitter | https://som.bz/2PQfSWF
- Instagram | https://som.bz/2POOJU7READ MORE]
Making a Walk Cycle in Adobe Animate!
By BaM Animation
Published: Feb 14, 2018
Learn how we made a walk cycle in Adobe Animate! We used some traditional animation, and Some symbols to make this animated loop. We will also learn how to make a PERFECT CIRCLE in Photoshop and the basics of Animation and Symbols
Special thanks to Sameer for submitting his art:
Animation Sucsess Stories Interview!
BaM is dedicated to teaching artists all about the animation industry, and skills sets including character design, background design, animation, and painting! Send us your art, and BaM will make an episode about YOU!
We have a Website and Store now!