Quickly Apply Targeted Sharpening – Photoshop Trick
By Photoshop Training Channel
Published: Mar 22, 2022
Learn this fantastic Photoshop technique to selectively sharpen areas in your photos using the High Pass Filter.
This technique is great for Creative Sharpening since it allows you to specifically target the areas where the sharpening effect will appear.
I hope you enjoy this tutorial!
SUBSCRIBE to get more amazing Photoshop tutorials! https://bit.ly/Subscribe-To-PTC
INDEX – Quickly Apply Targeted Sharpening in Photoshop
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 00:40 – Step 01: Duplicate Your Photo
- 00:47 – Step 02: Apply The Highpass Filter
- 01:45 – Step 03: Set The Blending Mode To Linear Light
- 02:26 – Step 04: Create a Black Layer Mask to Hide The Contents
- 02:54 – Step 05: Paint with White on The Mask to Reveal the Effect
- 4:33 – Final Thoughts
- Change Background Colors – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WHPZ…
- Tutorial Images – https://photoshoptrainingchannel.com/…
- Become an Adobe Stock Contributor: http://bit.ly/stock-contributor
- PTC Newsletter: http://ptcvids.com/subscribe
- Premium Tutorials: http://ptcvids.com/shop
- Website: https://photoshoptrainingchannel.com
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/photoshoptrainin…
- Facebook Group: http://ptcvids.com/group