How To Make Flat Shadows in After Effects | Easy Tutorial
Published: Apr 13, 2017
Quick and easy tutorial on how to create long shadows in after effects. It’s a great 2d long shadow effect for motion graphics and you can apply to any shape layer without plugins or presets!
If you enjoyed the video, make sure to subscribe to give your next video that added value in 5 minutes or less.
Get the latest version of After Effects here:
Follow me on IG: www.Instagram.com/austinmakesfilms
My Filmmaking Gear:
- Sony a6300 http://amzn.to/2mTTFJt
- Canon C100 http://amzn.to/2mkKQFr
- Ricoh Theta S (360 cam) http://amzn.to/2mkxHwl
- GoPro Hero Session http://amzn.to/2nmWbpm
- Neewer Stabilizer $89 http://amzn.to/2lUjf1W
Find more of my work at www.Vimeo.com/NWPfilms