Arduino Course for Beginners – Open-Source Electronics Platform
Published: Jun 08, 2021
Learn how to use Arduino hardware and software in this full course for beginners. Arduino is an easy-to-use, open-source electronics platform Arduino boards are able to read inputs – light on a sensor, a finger on a button, or a Twitter message – and turn it into an output – activating a motor, turning on an LED, publishing something online. You can tell your board what to do by sending a set of instructions to the microcontroller on the board.
No hardware is required to follow along with this course!
Course developed by Ashish Bansal.
- Ashish on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ashish_things/
Tinker with the circuits used in the course:
- custom blink function: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/ib4c…
- digitalRead & digitalWrite : https://www.tinkercad.com/things/bvTd…
- analogRead : https://www.tinkercad.com/things/6kEE…
- analogWrite : https://www.tinkercad.com/things/hDwW…