Published: Dec 28, 2022
Become A VS Code SuperHero Today: https://vsCodeHero.com
Join my Discord developer community: https://discord.gg/A9CnsVzzkZ
Not only does it add a log, but it adds to it the file, variable name, and the variable value to make them easy to find in the console. You can customize what’s included in each log in the settings. But that’s not even the best feature of this extension. You can press ALT+Shift+C to comment all log messages in a file.
ALT+Shift+U to uncomment all logs in a file.
And when you’re done debugging, press ALT+Shift+D to delete all logs in the file so no one will ever know you were using console logs to debug!
Tools I use:
- codeSTACKr VS Code Theme: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/…
- STACKr Code Font (Exclusive to my VS Code Course – https://vsCodeHero.com)
- SuperHero Extension Pack: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/…
- PayPal: https://paypal.me/codeSTACKr
- Playlist: Web Development For Beginners – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez4yH…
Connect With codeSTACKr:
- Website: https://www.codestackr.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/codeSTACKr
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/codeSTACKr
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/codeSTACKr