Extension! Easily Identify Multiple VS Code Windows
Published: Feb 01, 2023
VS Code Tip of the Day
You can tell how useful this visual studio code extension is with over 2M installs!!
Do you ever have multiple vs code windows open at the same time?
Maybe you have your backend code in one window and your frontend code in another. Or maybe you’re juggling multiple projects at the same time like me.
Context switching can become annoying when you’re trying to identify which window is which!
It doesn’t have to if you have the Peacock extension installed.
With this vs code extension, you can change the workspace color to be unique for each vs code window.
Become A VS Code SuperHero Today: https://vsCodeHero.com
Join my Discord developer community: https://discord.gg/A9CnsVzzkZ
Tools I use:
- codeSTACKr VS Code Theme: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/…
- STACKr Code Font (Exclusive to my VS Code Course – https://vsCodeHero.com)
- SuperHero Extension Pack: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/…
- PayPal: https://paypal.me/codeSTACKr
- Playlist: Web Development For Beginners – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez4yH…
Connect With codeSTACKr:
- Website: https://www.codestackr.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/codeSTACKr
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/codeSTACKr
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/codeSTACKr