Scale an Image In One Axis Without Stretching It In Photoshop
By Photoshop Training Channel
Published: Mar 11, 2023
How to look better on Zoom using Photoshop! Discover this little know trick that allows you to “Photoshop” your Zoom calls to make them more visually appealing.
This technique also works on Google Hangouts, Microsoft Teams, Skype, or any other video call platform.
I hope you learn a lot!
SUBSCRIBE to get more amazing Photoshop tutorials!
INDEX – How To Look Better on Zoom
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 00:24 – Take your Zoom Screenshot Into Photoshop
- 00:00 – Create Your Color Adjustments
- 02:51 – Export Your Color Adjustment As a LUT File
- 03:45 – Install OBS Studio
- 04:05 – Set Up OBS
- 05:17 – Save the LUT as a PNG
- 06:20 – Use The OBS Virtual Camera on Zoom
- 06:52 – Create Overlays To Use on Your Zoom Call
My New Podcast – https://smartpa.ge/todayscreator
Premium Tutorials – http://ptcvids.com/shop
Become an Adobe Stock Contributor – https://swiy.co/Stock-Contributor
TikTok – https://www.tiktok.com/@jrfromptc
Instagram – http://instagram.com/photoshoptrainingchannel
Photoshop video tutorials by Jesus Ramirez