Tips for Drawing Backgrounds : Based on Characters you Submitted!
By BaM Animation
Published: Sep 06, 2022
Backgrounds are Important for storytelling! But no one seems to want to draw them! In this Episode, Brent and Max draw backgrounds for characters that YOU submitted, we talk about perspective, composition, and staging and all other tips related to animation background design #animation #backgroundart #perspective
Perspective Video https://youtu.be/upxBGNcryRs
Background Template : https://www.dropbox.com/s/quqe6ehf5qs…
Disney Comic Guide : https://comicsalliance.com/disney-com…
- 00:00 Intro
- 1:25 Thinking about Backgrounds
- 2:51 Simple Background exercise
- 4:09 Animation Background Size
- 4:46 Donut Shop Background
- 7:14 Playing with Shapes
- 8:25 Fantasy village Background
- 10:08 Alien Planet Background
- 10:24 Disney Manual for drawing Comics
- 11:50 Tangents
- 12:36 Outro
– Patreon https://www.patreon.com/BamAnimation
– Discord https://discord.gg/Cjf4Tdy
– Second Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMO0…
BaM is dedicated to teaching artists all about the animation industry, and skills sets including character design, background design, animation, and painting! Send us your art, and BaM will make an episode about YOU!
If you want to have YOUR art redrawn!
We have a Website and Store now!
Visit our Portfolios