Fire Text Effect with The Flame Generator [Photoshop Tutorial]
By Photoshop Training Channel
Published: Feb 15, 2022
Learn to create this realistic fire text effect with the Flame Generator in Photoshop.
The Flame Generator is designed to render realistic flames on user-defined paths. The chrome text will be created by using a few Layer Styles.
I hope you learn a lot and that you enjoy this Photoshop tutorial!
SUBSCRIBE to get more amazing Photoshop tutorials!
INDEX – Fire Text Effect in Photoshop
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 00:05 – Document and Layer Style Breakdown
- 00:38 – Create a Path with The Curvature Pen Tool
- 01:03 – Apply The Flame Generator Filter
- 01:58 – Use Layer Masks to Make The Flame Interact with the Text Layer
- 02:36 – Apply Lighting Effects To The Text Layer
- 05:16 – Add Fire Overlays to The Design
- 06:09 – Final Thoughts
- Long Shadow Text Effect
- Tutorial Images