Best VS Code Extension for Tailwind CSS
Published: Jan 06, 2023
Become A VS Code SuperHero Today: https://vsCodeHero.com
Join my Discord developer community: https://discord.gg/A9CnsVzzkZ
Just like the built-in feature of VS Code that lets you fold lines of code. The Inline Fold extension lets you fold code… well, Inline.
Let’s look at a couple of use cases:
– I love using Tailwind CSS! But a lot of developers hate how cluttered it makes your markup look.
– Just install the Inline fold extension and you’re markup will look clean again.
– From the command palette, use the “Inline fold: Toggle” command to fold and unfold your class names.
– Alternatively, just move your cursor to those lines and it will automatically unfold so that you can easily edit them.
– Another use case is when you have SVG’s in your markup.
– You’ll have to go into your settings and change the Regex match statement.
– After that, all of the SVG’s in your markup will be folded, giving you a much cleaner experience.
Tools I use:
- codeSTACKr VS Code Theme: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/…
- STACKr Code Font (Exclusive to my VS Code Course – https://vsCodeHero.com)
- SuperHero Extension Pack: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/…
- PayPal: https://paypal.me/codeSTACKr
- Playlist: Web Development For Beginners – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez4yH…
Connect With codeSTACKr:
- Website: https://www.codestackr.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/codeSTACKr
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/codeSTACKr
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/codeSTACKr