Data Analytics Crash Course: Teach Yourself in 30 Days
Published: Jun 16, 2021
The course is an introduction to Python-based data analytics.
You will get a basic understanding of the workings of Python to the point where you can confidently find and manipulate data sources and use a Jupyter environment to derive insights from your data.
Course Website: https://stories.thedataproject.net/
Course developed by David Clinton.
- (06:50) Installing Python and Jupyter
- (09:35) Working with the Jupyter environment
- (12:05) Finding data sources and using APIs
- (16:35) Working with data
- (24:45) Plotting data
- (32:45) Understanding data
Learn to code for free and get a developer job: https://www.freecodecamp.org
Read hundreds of articles on programming: https://freecodecamp.org/news
And subscribe for new videos on technology every day: https://youtube.com/subscription_cent…