Jenkins Tutorial – How to Deploy a Test Server with Docker + Linux (Full Course)
Published: Sep 16, 2022
Learn about Jenkins by building a CI/CD pipeline for a web application. Jenkins is an open source automation server which makes it easier to build, test, and deploy software. In this course, you will learn how to build a full dev-ops pipeline using Jenkins, Linode Servers, and other tools.
Gwendolyn Faraday developed this course. Check out her channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/FaradayAcademy
? Linode provided a grant that made this course possible.
- (00:00:00) Video Intro
- (00:01:33) Course Overview
- (00:02:36) What is Jenkins?
- (00:08:47) Terms & Definitions
- (00:11:58) Project Architecture
- (00:13:28) Linode Intro
- (00:20:18) Setting Up Jenkins
- (00:24:11) Tour of Jenkins Interface
- (00:30:33) Installing Plugins
- (00:33:39) Blue Ocean
- (00:34:55) Creating a Pipeline
- (00:42:37) Installing Git
- (00:45:15) Jenkinsfile
- (00:46:27) Updating a Pipeline
- (00:52:05) Jenkins with nom
- (00:56:36) Docker & Dockerhub
- (01:02:14) Closing Remarks