Best VS Code Extension for REST API – No More Postman
Published: Dec 23, 2022
Thunder Client is a lightweight Rest API for VS Code.
It’s a great alternative to Postman or Insomnia since you can run your queries directly from VS Code instead of yet another application.
After you install the extension, you’ll see a new tab on the sidebar.
From there, you can create a new request. Enter the URL along with any the type of request it is and any payloads. Then run it.
You’ll see the results right here inside VS Code!
Become A VS Code SuperHero Today: https://vsCodeHero.com
Join my Discord developer community: https://discord.gg/A9CnsVzzkZ
Tools I use:
- codeSTACKr VS Code Theme: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/…
- STACKr Code Font (Exclusive to my VS Code Course – https://vsCodeHero.com)
- SuperHero Extension Pack: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/…
- PayPal: https://paypal.me/codeSTACKr
- Playlist: Web Development For Beginners – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez4yH…
Connect With codeSTACKr:
- Website: https://www.codestackr.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/codeSTACKr
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/codeSTACKr
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/codeSTACKr