OpenStack Tutorial – Operate Your Own Private Cloud (Full Course)
Published: Jul 11, 2022
Start working with OpenStack using OpenMetal here: https://openmetal.io/cloud-trial-youtube-exclusive/
OpenStack is an open source software that provides cloud infrastructure for virtual machines, bare metal, and containers. In this course you will gain a core understanding of what OpenStack is and you will learn the basics of setting up and administering OpenStack using the OpenMetal platform.
Beau Carnes created this course.
This course was made possible by a grant from OpenMetal.
- (00:00) What is OpenStack?
- (02:25) OpenStack Services
- (04:42) Set Up OpenMetal
- (09:17) Access OpenStack Dashboard
- (13:42) Create OpenStack Project
- (15:42) Create OpenStack User
- (17:56) Manage and Create Images
- (21:54) Create a Private Network and Router
- (25:25) Visualize Network Topology
- (26:17) Create a Security Group
- (27:33) Set Up SSH Access
- (31:26) Create Instance
- (37:15) Log In to Instance
- (38:57) Install and Use OpenStack CLI
- (46:29) List Servers Using CLI
- (47:25) Using Various CLI Commands
- (50:16) How Private Clouds are Deployed
- (51:27) Understand Ceph
- (53:01) Check Status of Ceph Cluster
- (54:53) View Used Resources