A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:
1. is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
2. interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior
3. displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions
4. consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self
5. has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail
6. shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion
7. is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances
8. considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are
(Via Jett Superior)
Hey, I only made 4 items on the list, so I’m ok.
But then again, I *know* I’m a problem adult, what’s *YOUR* excuse?
The 12-Step Program for Drama Queens.
(Yeah, I’m making fun of you all again.)
EricBrooks.Com® – I also like to tie up traffic just to see a mangled body get pulled out of a car wreck. I ask you: Is that so wrong?