Building Apps from a Business Perspective – App Product Management Complete Course
Published: Dec 06, 2021
Learn to turn your app solution into a reality. This course is for leaders, entrepreneurs and software developers.
Course developed by Shad Sluiter. Check out his YouTube: @shadsluiter
- 0:00:00 Course Introduction
- 0:03:14 Unit 1 – Motivations for building an app
- 0:06:44 Unit 1.1 What is the value proposition of your app?
- 0:12:40 Do you need a web app or just a better website?
- 0:15:14 Categories of Apps – which app category is easiest to compete in?
- 0:34:24 Unit 1.2 Identify the problem you are trying to solve with your app.
- 0:36:19 Candy, vitamins or addictive painkiller?
- 0:41:59 Fulfillment, recognition, security
- 0:42:54 The Five Whys
- 0:49:58 Unit 1.3 How to discover a niche in the marketplace
- 0:52:59 Follow popular trend
- 0:56:39 Add a twist
- 0:58:21 Your own expertise
- 0:59:44 Problems in existing competition
- 1:04:34 Unit 1.4 Listening to users
- 1:11:44 Users that exist in the market
- 1:14:39 Get user feedback
- 1:24:54 Idea 2.0
- 1:28:17 Homework (Airbnb and Lyft, App Annie and Sensor Tower, Write an application plan)
- 1:48:44 Unit 2 UI, UX, MVP design
- 1:56:34 How to create user stories
- 2:02:14 Planning for an MVP
- 2:05:24 Unit 2.2 Designing an effective UI user interface
- 2:07:04 On boarding new users
- 2:09:44 The Google UI Case Study
- 2:10:14 The Photoshop Adobe UI negative Case Study
- 2:14:19 Effective UI elements
- 2:17:20 Don’t Make Me Thing Steve Krug
- 2:19:34 UI design templates
- 2:20:34 Design for your target audience
- 2:22:39 Unit 2.3 How to design an effective UX User Experience
- 2:23:24 UX is where Design strategy and Technology intersect
- 2:27:14 Application Flow
- 2:29:34 Measuring Conversion Rates
- 2:30:14 UX outside of the app
- 2:31:04 The User Empathy Map
- 2:35:39 Six principles for a positive UX
- 2:37:34 Unit 2.4 The MVP
- 2:38:54 The Lean Startup MVP concept by Eric Ries
- 2:39:39 Planning for future versions of your app
- 2:40:34 What is NOT an MVP
- 2:42:44 Zappos MVP Case Study
- 2:43:44 The MVP design pyramid
- 2:45:44 The purpose of an MVP
- 2:46:44 Keeping the cost of an MVP low
- 2:50:36 Homework (App Design Case Studies, Develop User Stories, Interactive UI prototype)
- 3:11:09 Unit 3.1 Marketing and Monetization for an App
- 3:12:34 The BMC Case Study
- 3:27:04 Unit 3.2 Monetization Strategies of Apps
- 2:28:29 Apple App Store vs Google Play Store revenue
- 3:31:14 iOS vs Android user value per customer
- 3:32:19 iOS vs Android market share in various countries
- 3:44:14 Unit 3.3 Marketing Your App
- 3:53:09 Unit 3.4 Dealing with Investors
- 4:04:44 Homework 3.1 Build a BMC for your app
- 4:07:06 Unit 4.1 Building Customer Loyalty
- 4:08:04 Why Customers Abandon Apps?
- 4:09:49 First-to-Mind solution
- 4:10:59 Compulsion
- 4:11:04 Morality of Addictive Apps
- 4:13:04 The HOOK app addictive model
- 4:32:49 Homework (Understanding Hook, Applying Hook)
- 4:38:54 Unit 5.1 Choosing the Right Tools
- 4:48:19 Unit 5.2 Nine Companies Who Nailed their App
- 4:59:31 Unit 5.3 Development Languages and Cross Platform Tools
- 5:18:58 Homework (Compare Dev Tools, Recommend a Development Solution)
- 5:27:34 Unit 6.1 Full Stack Considerations
- 5:28:20 Choosing a Database Backend
- 5:29:14 SQL
- 5:31:34 noSQL
- 5:35:09 SQL vs noSQL
- 5:44:04 Graph Database
- 5:50:09 Full Text Database
- 5:56:34 Vertical Scaling
- 5:59:14 Horizontal Scaling
- 6:01:54 Data Duplication in Distributed Databases
- 6:04:44 SQL Shards
- 6:13:22 Homework (Recommend Database Solutions, Explore API services)
- 6:20:14 Unit 7.1 Hiring the Development Team
- 6:20:54 Four Roles of a Software Development Team
- 6:21:54 Product Manager
- 6:24:19 Product Designer
- 6:29:24 Front End Developer
- 6:30:29 Back End Developer
- 6:36:04 Unit 7.2 Mobile vs Web Development
- 6:47:59 Unit 7.3 Agile Team Management
- 6:48:54 SDLC Agile vs Waterfall
- 6:49:44 What is Waterfall Development?
- 6:50:59 What is Agile Scrum Methodology?
- 6:56:42 The Product Backlog
- 6:58:04 Spring Planning
- 6:58:39 Sprint Backlog
- 6:58:59 What is a Sprint?
- 6:59:42 Product Increment
- 7:00:29 Daily Scrum
- 7:01:54 Sprint Review and Retrospective
- 7:03:23 Unit 7.4 How to Write a Job Requisition
- 7:19:04 Homework (Team Roles, Internal Job Requisition, External Job Posting)
- 7:32:24 Unit 8.1 Future Trends in Mobile Development
- 7:50:22 Homework (Review Past Predictions, Current State of Development Tools, Future Mobile Tech)
Learn to code for free and get a developer job: https://www.freecodecamp.org
Read hundreds of articles on programming: https://freecodecamp.org/news
And subscribe for new videos on technology every day: https://youtube.com/subscription_cent…
[#Money #Success] 15 Things You Didn’t Know About AFFILIATE MARKETING
Published: Jan 09, 2021
Do you want to make $1000 a day from the comfort of your living room???
SUBSCRIBE to ALUX: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNjPtOCvMrKY5eLwr_-7eUg?sub_confirmation=1
10 Strategies People Use to be Successful on Social Media: https://youtu.be/SwG6hX5m28s
Mind Mastery: https://www.alux.com/mindmastery
Get a free audiobook from AUDIBLE at https://www.alux.com/freebook
Thanks to our friends at Audible!
Disclaimer: signing up for Audible will result in financial compensation towards Alux Inc at no additional cost to you, the consumer.
- In this Alux.com video, we will be answering the following questions:
- What is affiliate marketing?
- How to make money online?
- What’s the easiest way to make money online?
- What’s the best way to make money online?
- How do I become an affiliate marketer?
- What does affiliate marketing mean?
- What is affiliate marketing and how does it work?
- How much can you make affiliate marketing?
- Who is the best affiliate marketer?
- Does Amazon affiliate pay for clicks?
- How much do affiliate links pay?
- How can I succeed in affiliate marketing?
- How can I start affiliate marketing with no money?
- Is affiliate marketing easy?
- How do I start affiliate marketing as a beginner?
- Do I need a website to be an affiliate marketer?
- Can affiliate marketing make you rich?
- Is affiliate marketing still profitable 2020?
- Where can I post affiliate links?
- What is the highest-paying affiliate program?
- What companies offer affiliate programs?
- Do you pay tax on affiliate marketing?
- What is Biz Gurukul?
- Is Amazon an affiliate marketer?
- How old do you have to be to be an affiliate marketer?
- 00:00 – Intro
- 00:48 – Affiliate marketing IS a legit marketing strategy
- 01:55 – It is a multi-million-dollar business.
- 02:30 – It takes a lot of hard work and time.
- 03:18 – Over 90% of affiliates never make any money
- 04:02 – Most affiliate marketers are broke
- 04:31 – Expansive strategy guides — they’re almost certainly a scam.
- 05:12 – If it’s a pay-to-join program, there’s probably a scammer behind it.
- 06:07 – If it’s a real affiliate marketing guru — they won’t be spamming you.
- 07:02 – The products could even be fake.
- 07:38 – Sell products that you know and love.
- 08:31 – Finding a niche helps a lot
- 09:19 – Remember — even when your blog is up and running, it won’t just run itself.
- 09:57 – Think of your job as providing information — not selling products.
- 10:43 – You can use it as an additional revenue source.
- 11:25 – Remember, it is a legit business
- 12:00 – Question
- Get Rich Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
- Take Action Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
- All Sunday Motivational Videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
- Book Club: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
- ALUX on Social Media: